Tuesday, January 6, 2009

In the last year...

A lot has happened to the Yagers in the last year!
2008
January- I was still very much in the morning sickness... We found out that we were pregnant with Ruben in December 2007, but I was already 7wks pregnant! Lets just say we started talking about having a baby, and decided to get off my birth control... but the bun was already in the oven!

February- I turned 21!! We decided to sell our house in Anchor Point. So we moved in with Sandor parents in Homer. I was still very sick and Sandor didn't want me to be alone for so long. And that helped with keeping the house clean :)
We also found out that our Baby was a BOY! So we gave him the name Ruben Sean!

May- I had reached my third trimester, and we had to move to Anchorage, for reasons of giving birth to Ruben. We still hadn't sold our house, so we chose to get renters. We moved into my parents house... I got my old job back at the Preschool. WOW... 7 months pregnant, as big as a house, chasing 3 and 4 yr old boys and girls!

June- Sandor turned 23!!

July- On the 11th, Ruben Sean was born! He weighed in at 9lbs 2oz and was 20 1/2 inch long!

September- We FINALLY found a place of our own... we moved down the street in a new 8 plex!

October- Ruben was a Bumble Bee on the 31st and a Lion for the Fall Festival, Sandor was a motor cross racer and I was a Lady Bug!

November- Ruben's FIRST Thanksgiving... We went to my Grandma and Papa's in Girdwood. We had a very good weekend!

December- Ruben's FIRST Christmas... So far Ruben can laugh, sit up, scoot, hold his toys, throw his binky, eat cereal, fruits and veggies, drink from a sippy cup, and roll over! He is pushing 20lbs and is almost 27inches long, if not there already! We can safely say that he has green-hazel eyes and his hair so far has a reddish, blond tint! Those features take after Sandor... He is a very happy baby and LOVES his Johnny Jump Up. We just fall in love with him day and day out!

So 2009 is now here and I CANT wait what is in store!




1 comment:

  1. I love this post! :) Can't wait to see Ruben tomorrow night!

    love jess

    ReplyDelete