Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Baby arrival-

Well my appointment went very well! Asher is a VERY healthy baby and is doing great : )

After discussing the risks of a natural delivery and c-section again with my doctor, we have decided that healthiest way would be C-section! Sandor and I have peace about the decision and after talking with both sets of parents; all agree with c-section as well...

I am officially "high-risk" now and will be until the end of my pregnancy. This is ONLY because of the gestational diabetes... so I have 2 appointments a week until Asher comes, just so they can keep an eye on me. He should be here when I am 38-39wks... which will be anywhere from January 18th-25th!! I will have a for sure date come the end of December or beginning of January!

No comments:

Post a Comment