Thursday, February 25, 2010

I swear Ruben is part FISH!!

So Sandor and I decided to take Ruben to H2Oasis for Toddler time... SO MUCH FUN!! Although Sandor was in the water with Ruben while I was dry sitting with Asher- it was a lot of fun to watch Ruben.

He wasn't too sure about a few of the things, but once he is there a few more times, I believe he will experience everything in the kiddie pool. I will be in the water the next we go!

Well... my prediction about getting dumped on became true this morning!! YAY! We were very pleased to see the 5-7in outside... although NOTHING compared to the northeast- we are still thankful.

Since we have taken Ruben's binky away for the times he is awake, this kid is a TALKER!! We should of done this a while ago, but hey... he is my practice baby :)
A few things Ruben likes to say...

"what is this"... "belly button"... "bye"... "color" and MANY more things!! I cannot believe how much his vocabulary has grown in the last week!

2 comments:

  1. HE'S SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! I love that last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my roobie doobie doo!! at his finest!! makes gramma proud! missing my asher jude buddy though cant wait for them to start playin together lol cant wait to see all of you again most likely wont be until jordan comes home-

    ReplyDelete