Monday, December 15, 2008

We are the Yager's

So I am Ashleigh Yager, I was married to Sandor August 25th, 2007. Sandor was born and raised here in Alaska and grew up most of his life in Homer. He is an only child and graduated from high school when he was 15! I was born and raised in Alaska as well. I come from a famliy of 5 kids! There was ALWAYS something going on!

Since we have been married, we have gone out of the country, been on a road trip and got a new puppy. We have bought a new house, moved to a new town and back, AND we had a baby!
Ruben Sean was born July 11th, 2008! We found out that we were going to have him 4 months after we got married, I was already 3 months pregnant. The funny thing with all that was I was on birth control... So he was a God thing! He was 9lbs 2oz and 20 and 1/2 inches long... he was a chunk (still is) with loads of black hair!


Well he is pushing 20lbs now, and is 5 months old! He is rolling over, talking, and laughing all the time. He is eating his cereal twice a day and has tried peaches, sweet potatoes, and bananas!
He LOVES smiling to other people and is so fun to take out and about! He has been sleeping through the night since he was 2 months old and I AM BLESSED! He has made being a first time mom SO easy I and absolutely LOVE it, and wouldnt change it for the world!


Sandor and I are attending Anchorage Baptist Temple and love the people and friendships that we have built, all though we MISS our Homerites WAAAY TOO much :) But the wonderful world of texting and internet helps with that! Especially for my Haley and I! I always look foward to our trips to Homer, its a nice relaxing break with awesome friends!
Sandor is plugging away on his business Sparky's Land Works, he has been blessed with lots of snow so far this winter, plowing is definitely a love of his! Him and Rob are trying to win a new Fisher Plow through a video contest, when its time to vote I will post the website so you can help them WIN!
I am still working at Anchorage Christian Preschool, which I love my 6 hours a week! I close from 3-6pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays... I love those kids! Even the ones that are naughty, and never obey!
Romeo and Maverick are the same ol' terds! Maverick almost made babies with a dog we found in Homer, but she has liver problems. Well maybe next time. We have a new cat Sushi... she is a talker and drinks out of the toilet! YAY! For animals... Sarcasim if you didnt get that :)
Well I hope that you check up on us every week! That would mean the world to us Yager's!

1 comment:

  1. Cute Blog! :) I love it! It'll be cool when you get some pics up..

    love jess

    ReplyDelete