Thursday, December 18, 2008

Carrots...Yummy?

So Ruben is trying new foods. He LOVES his cereal and has two bowls a day. It helps SO much with feeding him everyday, he is still feeding every 2-3hrs. Well we figured we try fruits and veggies!
He has had peaches, sweet potatoes, and carrots! Well he didn't like the peaches too much, and he LOVED the sweet potatoes and liked the carrots OK.
I want to get him to eat veggies before fruit, they say that babies that have veggies before fruits liked eating vegetables later in life. We'll see :)
I have a picture of Ruben eating his carrots...

Well at the end there, I gave him the spoon and the mess multiplied!

So I have "Proud Momma News"! Ruben was asked to be Baby Jesus for the Anchorage Baptist Temple Christmas Pageant!! YAY! We have had rehearsals the last couple of nights and he has done AWESOME! No crying, or whining! Everybody has said that he is looking pretty cute up there and as his momma, I couldn't agree MORE! I will have pictures up later this week... So be on the look out!
My brother Jordan is back in town from Liberty! He is SO glad to be back... Ruben just LOVES is uncle. I guess today when I was at work (Sandor and Rob babysit) Ruben was fussy. They tried everything with no prevail, then Uncle Jordy stops by to say hi. What does Ruben do? He SMILES AND LAUGHS! Just wait until next summer when Jordan comes back and Ruben is RUNNING AROUND and has become Pa Paw's little sidekick! wow... I will be busy!

We are heading down to Homer on Sunday, and will be there until the day after Christmas. I'm in need of a Homer trip. I cant wait to see my girls and have time to relax!
Well check up on us in the next few days and I will have the Pageant pictures and Sandor's contest info...

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that picture!! SO CUTE!! I wish he hadn't been asleep last night. I wanted to hold him SOOO BAD! :)

    have fun in Homer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey HATES carrots by them self, But if I mix them in rice cereal she will eat them!! He looks soo cute with the carrots all over!!:)

    ReplyDelete