Sunday, February 15, 2009

Yes! We are expanding!!

Our family of 3 is going to be a family of 4 come September! We are VERY excited and cannot wait to meet our new baby! God has blessed us with Ruben in SO many ways, another one on the way makes us that much more grateful that we get to be parents!
I do have horrible morning sickness. I do have nausea and unfortunately throwing up. I've had horrible headaches, and cant wait until this part of my pregnancy is over! Our 2nd prenatal appointment is on the 24th, I will be sure to keep you all updated :)

Ruben is growing more and more everyday. We can safely say the boy is crawling! His personality is forming into a little character. He can be the sweetest little boy you'd ever meet, but watch out, he can pitch a fit like no other!! It is a little independence he has gained in his 7 months of life! He is very smart and very determined!

Valentines Day was a blast! Sandor woke up to his gift 3am... He wasn't suppose to wake up, but I guess I'm not that sneaky. He made me the sweetest card EVER! He came up with the poem below...

I searched far and wide this Valentines Day
For a love soooo BIG it would blow me away.
Throughout all of Anchorage, and even the world,
The BEST LOVE I found was this boy and this girl (he had a picture of us)
I wished I could have love like this for my own,
Then I realized this love was right here in my home!

Isn't that AMAZINGLY LOVELY AND ROMANTIC?!!?!
Well I think so, and I am blessed with a great man... he also gave a frog and K-Bay coffee!

Well thanks for checking up on us! Please keep my pregnancy and New Baby Yager in your prayers...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ashlieigh I am so excited to hear your news!! I am so happy for you Sandor and Ruben!!! I pray that your morning sickness subsides! What a wonderful Valentines gift. Please keep us posted!! COngrats again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you guys! that's all I have to say. :)

    love you!

    oh, and we need to have you guys over asap for dinner.. we miss you!!

    ReplyDelete