Sunday, March 1, 2009

God is SO in control!

So this week has been a week for Sandor and I to TRULY understand that our God is completely in control of our lives... a bittersweet experience can have SUCH an impact on a child of God.

We found out at 7wks that I had miscarried the baby. A few days before that, I started to spot. The "somethings not right" feeling had popped up and I knew right away that miscarriage was a huge possibility. So I went to my MOST WONDERFUL husband and shared my heart. That was when I grieved. God was there right in the middle, reaffirming that He is Sovereign. We prayed for the couple days before we went to the doctor. When I went in for my ultrasound, my body had already started to absorb the baby, and of course no heartbeat. Yes, we were very sad, and hoping for a miracle. BUT we were prepared by the grace of God! For me, a miscarriage just means a different due date.
This peace is ONLY from my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! He is my true comforter and is my faithful confidant and the healer of my heart. I am truly understanding more and more of how jealous God is for MY HEART, for my everything!! Sanctification is number one for me and my family (praise the Lord). Becoming more and more like Jesus is vital and comes BEFORE my husband and BEFORE my child.
Trial and tribulation are there for me to know Jesus more intimately and understand that He is doing things out of LOVE! What an amazing God we serve!

On Saturday I had my first official Redeeming Love get-together! It went fantastic. We had an awesome turnout and the food was great :) I took the opportunity to share my heart and the vision I had with forming Redeeming Love Ministries. I have a mission statement below...

"To give women a true understanding of who they are in Christ, equip them to be ready for the battle over their heart. and to present opportunities for them to fall in love with their Savior, Jesus Christ over and over again."

I was very humbled and blessed to have this ministry kick-off with an amazing start. The ladies really opened up and are excited to have a women's ministry within V-180.

Sandor led worship for the first time with V-180 this morning!! That is his ministry from here on out and let me tell you, HE IS EXCITED for whats in store! This is such a God thing and its so exciting to see my hubby minister and see how God is already using him!
I have a leadership conference that I will help teach next weekend. My dad is teaching a session as well. Sandor will be leading a 2-3 hour worship service and that is coming along great. My dad is playing electric guitar, Colin my brother will be playing drums, Alex is playing bass, and Sandor is playing acoustic and singing! They have been practicing, and lets just say we WILL feel the Holy Spirit work that night!!

Ruben is crawling everywhere! He said his first official word- dadada!! SO CUTE! He is growing and growing. He was VERY sick this last week and a half. Thankfully is getting better. His nose is letting all that gunk out, and he can breathe SO much easier. The first night his stuffiness came was the worst night I had with him since he was born! WOW! But we got through it without becoming walking zombies!

We want to give EVERYBODY A HUGE THANK YOU for voting for us on the Fisher Plow contest. Even though we didn't get the plow, we did get an I-Pod touch!! Its very fun and Sandor LOVES it! SO thanks again for showing your love and support!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really astounded and inspired (and humbled) by your maturity in Christ and your love for Him. you are a stronger woman than I am... I hope that God blesses you guys soon with another baby, accompanied by a healthy pregnancy, labor and delivery. All in HIS time.

    love ya,

    jess

    ReplyDelete