Monday, May 11, 2009

Kinda Behind...

So I'm behind a few weeks with the updates, sorry!

Well the end of April wasn't entirely exciting, except for the amazing weather! Anchorage has seen high 60'-low 70's. Ruben and I take advantage of the summer and walk around the neighborhood. He LOVES looking around from his stroller, and its a good workout for me!

Speaking about workouts, I'm very happy to say I've reached my goal for post-pregnancy weight!! I worked hard, and its very nice to see the results. I feel 10x better, and enjoy my pre-pregnancy clothes again...YAY!

Sandor started working the end of April. Ruben and I kinda don't like it because we don't see Sandor as much : ( BUT it pays the bills and then some. God has blessed us with a summer job and we DO NOT take it for granted!!

Since the last post Ruben has grown, and developed just that much more!! He is a chunk, and has started to walk with some help : ) Although he doesn't have walking down completely, the boy is standing by himself! Amazing little boy... we don't get tired of him. He is SO personable, he will FLIRT with anyone he sees. He gets A LOT of attention when we're out and about, I think I will have to have the stranger-danger talk with him soon!

Enjoy the new pictures, and I will try HARD to stay up-to-date!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics... nice to see an update. i feel like I haven't talked to you or seen you guys in forever. Although, I *am* a bit more antisocial these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know, its been forever! Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete