Thursday, May 28, 2009

*sunshine*

So this last week and a half has been SUNNY! So Ruben and I, of course, are outside! He loves to go out and about with me... which is SO nice. I am NOT a homebody, and Ruben isn't either!! He watches people, he smiles and waves at them...
When I was still pregnant with Ruben, I started a journal for him. I use it to write thoughts I have, prayers I pray, and memories I never want him (or I ) to forget. Last night, I wrote how he catches peoples eyes when we're out and about. I believe Ruben has something that attracts people. Comments and smiles that men and women give him are amazing. He has a sparkle in his eyes, and a smile that can make any one's day. I wrote how he can one day use this to further Christ's Kingdom! Sandor and I are reminded EVERYDAY how much a blessing Ruben is, and how he is a gift that we never want to take for granted. Being a Mama is something I will never throw away,or take lightly.

Ruben had a nurse visit today. I LOVE the program that the Native Hospital has... a pediatrician nurse comes to my home, and does measurements and weight. Ruben's nurse is a christian, and she is awesome. She just loves coming to see Ruben. Today he was 29 inches long, and 23 lbs. His head measured in a little over 19inches around!! AHH! Ruben has a HUGE head ha ha!!


So this last weekend, we went to North Star Bible Camp to lead worship for the Singles Retreat. I also led the Devotions for the girls...we had very nice weather, and God totally worked. The Holy Spirit convicted, yet comforted. I needed it, God had shown me some things, and I'm SO blessed He took time to speak my heart.

Ruben had a BLAST out there... he played in the lake, and LOVED it!! He didn't want to get out. The cold didn't phase him a bit! He's part fish : )

Ruben and I are leaving for Homer on Sunday! We will be there for a week... as always, I am looking forward to it! And I'm sure Terry and Jonnie, and everyone else is as well.
I will look a little different when they see me next! Sandor's mother's day present was a piercing, and I now have purple in my hair! So be prepared Terry and Jonnie ; )

1 comment: