Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas in HOMER!



This last weekend we went to Homer to celebrate Christmas with Sandor's family! It was an awesome time, and we enjoyed spending time with the family- unfortunately it was short. Ruben had a great time opening presents, then being able to play with them!! I had so much fun watching Sandor and Ruben open their presents...

This was the LAST time we would be able to go down to Homer until after Asher is born!! I am on the countdown and I have a month to go!!! I am SO ready to have Asher- he is a BIG baby, and I...AM...MISERABLE! I have 20+ appointments until he comes, so my stress level is a little high. Sandor and I were talking about our 'to-do checklist' before the big day, and it seems I don't have enough time to finish them all. On Jan. 4th, I have an ultra sound to guess on Asher's weight. I will definitely update and let you all know!

Sandor and I have one present to get Ruben, and a stocking stuffer for Jordan, then we will be ALL done! BUT we have to wrap all of Ruben's presents, and I have the last of Sandors to wrap as well! I am going to be baking for our family Christmas lunch! I cannot wait until I get to enjoy this holiday : )

My brother Jordan flew in Sunday night!! I missed him a lot- BUT I have yet to see him... so we are making it a point to go over to my parents house and spend some time with him! I am glad that he is home, but he leaves a week before Asher delivery. So he won't be able to see Asher until May :'(

We took Ruben to the Christmas pageant this year! HE LOVED IT!! He wasn't too sure about all the costume animals during the "Winter Wonderland" before the pageant, but he LOVED the music and lights!! Pa Paw, Meme, and Auntie Ellie were all in it!! Pa Paw was a wise man, Meme was Mrs. Clause, and Ellie was in a black bear costume...

Well I hope you all have a GREAT CHRISTmas and Happy New Year!! I will talk to you soon with updates on Asher, and the pregnancy!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures. Glad you had a nice trip to Homer. Don't forget to add "rest" to your to-do list :-)

    ReplyDelete