Friday, January 15, 2010

2010

Sorry it's been SO long since the last post... it's been crazy with all my appointments, and getting everything ready for Asher's arrival!!

I am getting VERY large- and hopefully I can get one last picture before he comes on the 22nd of THIS month : )

Ruben is getting SO BIG, and taking in EVERYTHING- he makes Sandor and I SO proud to be his parents... We took him sledding for the first time and he LOVED it!! We had a lot of fun : )


Sandor has been working with Ruben on the difference between loaders, graters, and everything else in-between!! Sandor will ask him to get his grater- and he will, truck, and so on... AMAZING!


The other day the 3 of us were sitting on the bed, and Ruben took my cell phone and put it up to his ear- Ruben says 'hello', then proceeds to chatter, and jabber... after this goes on- I ask him "Ruben, who are you talking to?" Ruben responds "PA PAW"!! hahaha Sandor and I just cracked up... Ruben sure does LOVE his Pa Paw : )
Pa Paw and Meme were the ONLY reasons Ruben would leave the house last night! I am SO blessed to have my family right up the street...

Sandor took Ruben to get his 2nd haircut today- and he did FANTASTIC!!! Sandor said Ruben just sat there, didn't fidget or cry. He just held his truck the whole time : ) I AM SO PROUD OF MY BIG BOY!!!


Well I go into the hospital the night of the 21st to have my blood sugar monitored, and FIRST thing the morning of the 22nd, Asher Jude will make his appearance!! YAY!!! I am SO excited : )

1 comment:

  1. ohhh my i cant believe he is sooo cute after the haircut my little hippie was cutie patutie lol i am anxious to meet the little one on friday- this is such a blessing from the lord although Dustin and Shobi couldnt be here in person I know they will be watching over you Ashleigh and Asher I love you so much Mom

    ReplyDelete